At Sigra we pride ourselves on being innovative – where necessary, we invent things. Sigra has developed a wide range of new equipment and techniques to solve difficult problems which others have not been able to solve using more conventional methods. We do our own research and development to achieve this – leading with new technologies, rather than following existing ones.
- take a problem,
- develop a theoretical solution,
- design and build new equipment to practically implement it,
- carry out the field measurements,
- interpret and validate the data, and
- recommend a practical solution.
This is not a conventional generic approach.